Life Church Important Updates
September 1, 2020
As you continue walking through these challenging times, we want you to know that we are standing with you very prayerfully and available to serve if you should have a need. Regardless of the time, you can call the church at 678-981-LIFE (5433), press 5 if you have an emergency and leave a message which will be returned by the pastor on call. Our commitment to serve you and your family remains in place 24/7 so don’t hesitate to let us know how we can be of assistance.
Please take a few minutes to watch a video <<<here>>> with some important updates from Pastor and Missy followed by details from Pastor Christian on our fall semester of life groups. We’re excited to launch our Fall 2020 Life Groups term, with online, hybrid, and in person groups! Click <<<here>>> to sign up.As you may have heard me say this past weekend, we are distanced from one another but we cannot afford to be disconnected.
When you attend any service, please wear a face mask, refrain from hugs, handshakes and high fives, wash your hands, use hand sanitizer and sit at least 6’ away from anyone who isn’t an immediate family member. Face masks for children and adults are available in the foyer which are now required by the City of Smyrna.
- Aug. 30th Services: Click <<<here>>> if you missed the service last Sunday and click <<<here>>> if you missed the service last Wednesday (Aug, 26th)
- Generosity and Giving: We always depend on your faithful generosity and even more so during these days. Please click <<<here>>> to give and take a step up the generosity ladder while others are unable to give.
- Spread the Word: Share our posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter plus forward this email to others.
God bless you and stay healthy!
August 18, 2020
In order to ensure the safety of everyone and in compliance with the City of Smyrna ordinance, wearing a mask is now required for all persons 10 years and older to attend a Life Church Smyrna service, activity or event. You can read the entire ordinance via the following link.
Executive Order – City of Smyrna
Recommendations From The CDC To Stop The Spread Of Germs
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- When in public, wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
July 3, 2020
We have all heard and read about the increase in COVID-19 in our communities and the country. To that end, please allow me to share my heart with you as your safety is of utmost concern to me.
When you attend any Sunday 9:00am service or 10:30am service and the Wednesday 7:00pm service, please wear a face mask, refrain from hugs, hand shakes and high fives, wash your hands frequently, use hand sanitizer and sit at least 6’ away from anyone who isn’t an immediate family member.
Let me also thank ALL of you, who have been joining us on campus, for the way you have been following these important guidelines since we started worshiping inside the building. Your diligence and your faithfulness are deeply appreciated.
Of course, if you have health concerns or if you are experiencing any symptoms, please join us online via our Facebook or YouTube live streams. With that said, let me encourage you to not allow the convenience of a live stream to replace the importance to gathering in person when you can. There simply is no substitute to being with others in the presence of the Lord.
I look forward to knowing you are joining us on campus or online each Sunday and each Wednesday. If you have any needs, please don’t hesitate to call on us as we remain devoted to serving you in every way possible.