Life Church Important Updates
As you continue walking through these challenging times, we want you to know that we are standing with you very prayerfully and available to serve if you should have a need. Regardless of the time, you can call the church at 678-981-LIFE (5433), press 5 if you have an emergency and leave a message which will be returned by the pastor on call. Our commitment to serve you and your family remains in place 24/7 so don’t hesitate to let us know how we can be of assistance.
Please continue to do everything possible to safeguard yourself and others. This may include wearing a face mask, refraining from hugs, handshakes and high fives, washing your hands, using hand sanitizer and sitting at least 6’ from anyone who isn’t a family member. With everyone doing their part, we will get through this…together!
- Generosity and Giving: We always depend on your faithful generosity and even more so during these days. Please click <<<here>>> to give and take a step up the generosity ladder while others are unable to give.
- Spread the Word: Share our posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter plus forward this email to others.
God bless you and stay healthy!
Recommendations From The CDC To Stop The Spread Of Germs
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- When in public, wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.