2020 Vision: Part Four | 02.23.2020
20/20 vision is the best vision but only 35% of adults have it without glasses, contacts or surgery. With corrective measures, 75% of adults have 20/20 vision while the other 25% still don’t see very well. Did you know God wants you to have 20/20 vision when it comes the things which have happened, are happening or will happen in your life? If want to “see” more clearly then this message is definitely for you!