Men’s Small Group | First Wednesdays | 7pm – 8pm | November Through March| In The Sanctuary
We are excited to announce that the Small Groups for Men & Women will continue on First Wednesday through March!
The Men will be using the book “The Deeply formed Life” by Rich Villods.
You can order yours <<<here>>> from Amazon.
Pastor Rich Villodas says we must restore balance, focus, and meaning for our souls. The Deeply Formed Life lays out a fresh vision for spiritual breakthrough following five key values:
• Contemplative Rhythms Value: slowing down our lives to be with God.
• Racial Justice Value: examining a multi-layered approach to pursuing racial justice and reconciliation.
• Interior Examination Value: looking beneath the surface of our lives to live free and love well.
• Sexual Wholeness Value: exploring how our sexuality connects with our spirituality.
• Missional Presence Value: living as the presence of Christ in a broken world.
Amazon link: The Deeply Formed Life