- The Bible is God’s perfect guidebook for the best life that can ever be lived.
- God is bigger and closer to us than we can even imagine.
- Our sin separates us from God but it doesn’t have to stay that way because He offers forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- Water Baptism and Holy Communion remind us of God’s great love.
- The Holy Spirit wants to help us live for God and to equip us with spiritual gifts for serving God and others.
- Our mission on earth is to help people who are far from God to discover their way to Him. We do that by loving and serving people at every stage of life.
- God really cares about the sicknesses we experience and He provides healing through Jesus.
- Jesus is coming again…much sooner than we may even realize.
- Heaven and Hell are very real places. God sent Jesus to prevent us from going to hell and He is preparing a place in heaven for us if we will only accept Him.